M.Sc. Danny Wauri
Scope of Duties
- Assistant to the lecture Traffic and Transport 1 (A)
- Assistant to the seminar “Wissenschaftliches Arbeiten”
- Supervision of student theses
- Supervision of the Master Study Program Verkehrswesen (Traffic and Transport)
- On appointment
Presentations and Conference Distributions
- Insights into the Operation of Overhead Line Hybrid Trucks on the ELISA Test Track
Oral Presentation elaborated by Manfred Boltze, Regina Linke, Ferdinand Schöpp, Jürgen K. Wilke, Özgür Öztürk and Danny Wauri. 4th Electric Road Systems Webinar 2020.
(Due to Corona Pandemic ERS conference in 2020 had to be cancelled and was replaced through a webinar.)
- ELISA – Initial Analyses of Impacts of the eHighway System on Traffic Flow.
Poster Presentation at: 3rd Electric Road Systems Conference 2019, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 7th to 8th of May 2019.
- “ELISA” – Feldversuch zur Erprobung der eHighway-Technik auf einer öffentlichen Fernstraße.
Presentation at: Antriebstechnisches Kolloquium ATK 2019. 13. March 2019, Aachen.
- Projekt eHighway aus Sicht der Nutzer
Presentation at: 2. ITS Kongress, Hypermotion. 20. November 2018, Frankfurt a. M., Germany
- The eHighway System and Its Impacts on Traffic Flow. Presentation at: International Doctoral Seminar. 05. – 09. November 2018, Annweiler am Trifels, Germany
- Evaluation Concept for the ELISA eHighway System Field Trial.
Poster at: Second Conference on Electric Road Systems 2018. 13. – 14. June 2018, Arlanda Airport City, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Incident Management on Electrified Highways and Its Impact on Traffic Flow in Germany.
Presentation at: International Doctoral Seminar. 06. – 09. November 2017, Shanghai, PR China.
- Recommendations for Planning, Approval, Construction and Operation of an Electric Charging Infrastructure on Motorways in Germany.
Presentation at: International Doctoral Seminar. 17. – 21. October 2016, Darmstadt, Germany.