M.Sc. Kevin Rolko
Scope of Duties
- Assistant to the lecture Air Transport (B)
- Assistant to the lecture Transport Demand Modelling and Intelligent Transportation Systems (C)
- Supervision of student theses
- Supervision of the Master Study Program Verkehrswesen (Traffic and Transport)
- On appointment
- ELISA – Elektrifizierter, innovativer Schwerverkehr auf Autobahnen
Presentations and Conference Distributions
- Insights into the Operation of Overhead Line Hybrid Trucks on the ELISA Test Track
Oral Presentation elaborated by Manfred Boltze, Regina Linke, Ferdinand Schöpp, Jürgen K. Wilke, Özgür Öztürk and Danny Wauri. 4th Electric Road Systems Webinar 2020.
(Due to Corona Pandemic ERS conference in 2020 had to be cancelled and was replaced through a webinar.)
- Applications, Benefits and Acceptance of Catenary Hybrid Trucks by Transport Companies. Vortrag bei: International Doctoral Seminar. 14.-18. Oktober 2019, Takashima, Japan.
- The future of public transport in rural areas – A German case study on ridesharing with autonomous vehicles.
Presentation at: 15th World Conference on Transport Research. 26th to 31st May 2019, Mumbai, India.
- Coaches as a part of the eHighway system: A feasability study.
Presentation at: 3rd Electric Road Systems Conference 2019, 7th to 8th of May 2019, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.