M.Sc. Kevin Rolko
Scope of Duties
- Assistant to the lecture Air Transport (B)
- Assistant to the lecture Transport Demand Modelling and Intelligent Transportation Systems (C)
- Supervision of student theses
- Supervision of the Master Study Program Verkehrswesen (Traffic and Transport)
- On appointment
- ELISA – Elektrifizierter, innovativer Schwerverkehr auf Autobahnen
- The future of public transport in rural areas – A German case study on ridesharing with autonomous vehicles.
Presentation at: 15th World Conference on Transport Research. 26th to 31st May 2019, Mumbai, India.
- Coaches as a part of the eHighway system: A feasability study.
Presentation at: 3rd Electric Road Systems Conference 2019, 7th to 8th of May 2019, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Applications, Benefits and Acceptance of Catenary Hybrid Trucks by Transport Companies. Presentation at: International Doctoral Seminar. 14th to 18th October 2019, Takashima, Japan.